Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hannah...the Girl with the Fantastic Hair

Hannah is one of my favourite people to photograph. She is relaxed, knows how to pose, takes direction, loves to pose, is so pretty, and has the most awesome hair!


She is also quite knowledgeable about photography, for a 12-yr-old. Here is a shot of her behind the camera, for a change.




I love this shot of her hair!

I liked this photo because it is so natural - taken in between posed shots, while she was laughing.






You have to click on this one to see it large! I was playing around with it, in photoshop, selectively colouring Hannah and keeping the rest black & white.











2 comments:

owen,tania,caleb,thaddeus, gideon,hannah said...

these are great! Thanks for having such fun with Hannah. she is richly blessed to have a friend and mentor like you Shereen!! i think i might make her a photo album as a suprise from your photos if that's okay.

Unknown said...

I really love the angle that you got with Hanna on the ladder of the train car.
She was wonderful to take pictures of! I enjoyed the day a lot. Leslie was telling me today that her daughter would of liked to come. SO...perhaps we can do another shoot soon. Maybe in the leaves... or?